What is my Social Business?
- Should be added to the Marketing portion of your business plan.
- Should receive the same TLC as sales, customer service, and bizdev.
- In 2012, this is not an option – it’s a part of business growth and development.
- Social Media Strategy ideas.
- Use your marketing strategy, and apply certain points to your Social Business strategy.
- Who is your target audience? Find and Connect with them.
- Who are your target strategic partners? Find and Connect with them.
- Connect with customers, non-profits, and other people you already have relationships with.
- Set goals within in your strategy so you can measure your efforts.
- You may also incorporate sales lead generation into your social media strategy.
- Be real! Socialize with your Social presence.
- Be consistent.
- Be interesting.
- By managing your strategy & presence you will be doing a good job of raising brand awareness.
- Depending on your industry you need to figure out which social platforms suit you the best.
- Keep the look/feel of all your profiles the same as your brand.
- Use your tagline, slogan, and logo on all profiles.
Your social business is key to the success of your business.
You have option on how to execute your social media strategy. You can use someone in-house, maybe a marketing person or equivalent. Be sure the person you choose has:
- A thorough understanding of the technical aspects of online profiles.
- An advanced understanding of general marketing and sales methods.
- An understanding of your goals.
If you would like to talk to us about our Social Media solutions we can help. We specialize in managing the online presence of our clients. Here are our packages. We can also provide development and training to someone on your team.
The ANROMA Group