How important is Visibility, Credibility, and LIKEability to your business?
Why should you be thankful for social media?
The Social Customer is essential to business.
In today’s world, the social customer:
- Performs online research before they shop.
- Checks-In on their mobile device while they’re shopping/dining
- Submits reviews online (officially and/or unofficially)
Some customers do all, most customers do at least 1 of these. This is true in the B2B and B2C world. That said, this Thanksgiving all businesses should give thanks to the power of their social business! Here’s why…
Social Business Strategy is essential to business.
Your social business (when done consistently and strategically) improves these areas of your business:
- Visibility– when someone performs a Google search on your business and/or your keyterms. Your content, website, social media, blog help improve your SEO and your visibility.
- Credibility– when a potential customer is doing research on your brand, maybe doing some comparing and contrasting. Your online presence allows you to show your knowledge of your product or service. Thus making you an expert in your field and credible.
- LIKEability– with a social business you can give your current and potential customers reasons to LIKE you. Your build relationships by engaging with your network online, giving your fans and followers fun and positive messages, and even showing your involvement in the community. People can feel like they “KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST” you before you even meet.
For all these things we are thankful for social media.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
If you have questions on how you can have a stronger social business. Feel free to contact us at 626-710-4221 or email@example.com.
We are located in Southern California and we serve businesses nationwide.
The ANROMA Team