We encourage our friends to measure their efforts.
Are you shooting from the hip?
- Post whenever you have time.
- Post and then hope for the best.
- Add links to your website/email signature/email marketing and hope people click.
These are prime examples of shooting from the hip social marketing. This is a great place to start. It’s all about getting your feet wet. But you don’t want to continue operations this way. You will not reach your growth potential by operating in this fashion.
You must have a #socialbusinessplan. A plan will help you:
- Identify your target, where you should spend time, how you should engage.
- Blocking specific time for follow up, sales, engagement, etc…
- Blogging, Email Communication, and more.
- Lastly, ANALYTICS!
You can try manually tracking LIKES, following, etc… Or you can use a 3rd party tool. There are many available. Rignite has a very nice tool that helps create campaigns with excellent measuring support (read more). All in all, you want to validate your efforts with numbers. Numbers don’t lie. Which types of posts get the most attention? Is your target market responding the way you want them to.
A plan will help you identify your goals.
If you want super results you need to have a plan. Make your efforts as profitable as can be.
In just a few weeks we’ll be launching our SocialBSchool! Until then, you can purchase the #socialbusinessplan workbook from Amazon.
If you feel you need more assistance with your social business please call or email 626-710-4221 / connect @ socializela.com.
The ANROMA Team!
Follow Us Twitter: @socializela