Top 5 considerations
- Do I have a social presence?
- Am I an ‘influencer’ in my market?
- Am I reaching my target audience?
- Am I spending enough (quality) time online?
- Have I created a strategy to reach my social goals?
Print, TV, Radio, and now Online Marketing. Online marketing is a force to be reckoned with in today’s business age. This is not to say that you go out and spend $2000 on online advertising. Much of your marketing and branding options online are for the most part FREE.
Do the three letters S-E-O mean anything to you? If they don’t, you may barely be getting your feet wet in the social marketing arena. If you have spent more than 10 minutes researching “How to grow my business online” the term SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is prominent. Most of your online content (you control how much or how little you publish…
View original post 732 more words